If you will use the Nextal device, I have also modified it something
like fig.2 for checking crystals in the drop at room temperature. It
is not difficult to make, too. Please see,
http://journals.iucr.org/j/issues/2005/02/00/he5324/he5324bdy.html

However, getting the film I have used in the note is not easy. The
film was SUMILITE FS-1700 film of 50um thickness (Sumitomo Bakelite
Co. Ltd). I guess I can not get it in small amounts commercially now.
But you can go with any seal tape if you do not care about background,
and absorption and permeability of water. Water absorption of the film
is 0.01% at 313 K, 90% relative humidity, and water vapour
permeability is only 0.4 g/m2/24h.
http://www.sumibe.co.jp/english/products/pdf/03_10_1700.pdf

I found I did not cite the histric paper in my labo-note...

Nobuhisa Watanabe, PhD.
===
Synchrotron Radiation Research Center
Department of Biotechnology and Biomaterial Chemistry,
Graduate School of Engineering
Nagoya University
C1-3(651) Furo-cho Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 4648603 Japan
Email: [log in to unmask]  Fax: +81-52-789-5286