From: "Fischmann, Thierry" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] structure (factor) amplitude

I'll add my 2 calories then. Gerard's new naming carefully avoids the
"Factor" and "Amplitude". The following term should get everybody to
agree:
"FA-free STRUDL".

Example of politically correct use:
"It is good practice to deposit your FA-free STRUDL in the Protein Data
Bank along with the atomic coordinates"

Thierry