Hi Rana,

You probably have multiple options suggested to you. One is sftools
using the CALC command. If the subtraction includes a phase then sftools
can also do the calculation on the full structure factor.

Plain subtraction of amplitudes ensuring the result is >= 0

READ yourfile.mtz
CALC col  fnew = col f1 col f2 - abs
WRITE yournewfile.mtz

Subtraction of structure factors

CALC (col fnew pnew) = (col f1 p1) (col f2 p1) -

f1, p1 etc are the column labels for amplitude and phase columns
respectively.

I recommend to run the program interactively and you can use CALC help
to get more help.

Bart