At Weizmann, we've been using a high-performance DLP projector
together with a
Power Mac G5 Quad, with NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 graphics card
for stereo molecular graphics on a large screen.
It described at:
http://www.apple.com/euro/education/profiles/israel
best regards,
Joel
Prof. Joel L. Sussman                [log in to unmask]
Pickman Prof. of Structural Biology  +972 (8) 934 4531 - tel
Department of Structural Biology     +972 (8) 934 4159 - fax
Weizmann Institute of Science        www.weizmann.ac.il/~joel
Rehovot 76100 ISRAEL                 www.weizmann.ac.il/ISPC

Proteopedia, www.proteopedia.org  (because life has more than 2D)