I am equally upset by the fact that citations in the supplementary
material tend not to get into the citation indices, though it is
not quite so bad for SHELX because it tends to be cited in less
prestigeous journals that make less use of supplementary material!

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,