Dear All

Further to the conversation below, at SOAS we're piloting the use of the
Learning Objects blogging tool to record ongoing progress meetings between
Post-Grad research students and their supervisors, in place of the existing
paper logbook.

The blogs are set to 'private' so students cannot see each other's entries
but academics can see and comment on those of all their students.

I'd be interested to know whether/how other institutions are using online
logbooks in a similar way, and what software you're using, if not LO
delivered via Blackboard?

thanks
Mike

--
Mike Green
Learning and Teaching Services Co-Ordinator (E-Learning)

SOAS, University of London

Learning and Teaching Unit
020 7898 4788