I am sure people will be falling over themselves to do Mary seacole. in
the event of my being wrong i would dp it, francoise r.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marika Sherwood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 8:51
Subject: reviewers wanted

I have been sent the following books for review; anyone interested? (I
have ordered the books from Hansib and Routledge that people
volunteered to review.)

E. Bartels, Speaking of the Moor. ‘Sets the early modern Moor plays
besides contemporary texts that embody Moorish figures withing
England’s historical record.’ 250 pp hardback

Ron Ramdin, Mary Seacole, 144pp A5

Mandy Banton, Administering the Empire 1801-1968: guide to the Records
of the Colonial Office at the National Archives, 400pp (almost A4)

John Pitts, Reluctant Gangsters: the changing face of youth crime.
‘Account of the emerging nature and impact of armed youth gangs in
three London boroughs over the last decade.’ 175pp

Please reply to me at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Marika

I shall be away January 28 until February 17

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the
move. Sign up for a free AO
L Email account with unlimited storage today.