Dear Peter,

We are currently planning our 'Directions' User Conference to be held in Prague from 11-14 May 2009 and would be interested to hear from any ASSESS members that use SPSS and have an interesting and innovative analytical success story that they would like to share. The deadline for submitting proposals is 30/01/09. Please visit http://www.spss.com/spssdirections/emea/ for further information on the event and presentation guidelines.

Please let me know if you have anyone that may be interested in submitting a paper and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards

Emma

Emma Eades
Senior Account Representative - Education, SPSS (UK) Ltd
P: +44 (0) 1483 719276  F: +44 (0) 1483 719291
St. Andrew's House, West Street, Woking, Surrey GU21 6EB, UK

  www.spss.com/uk

Join us at one of our events. Click here <http://www.spss.com/uk/events>  for more information.

<http://www.spssdirections.com/>

Peter Watson