CALL FOR PAPERS

'The Future of Electronic Records and Information Management in the Public Sector, 2009'

Conference and Exhibition, 24 June 2009, Hatfield.

Organised by Cimtech Ltd and supported by The National Archives

We are looking for speakers and presentations for our 2009 public sector conference supported once again by The National Archives. These can be:

- users from Central or Local Government, Police Authorities, Health Trusts and all Public Bodies;

- joint customer and supplier/consultant presentations or

- practitioners in the field of information management, enterprise content management and records management.

We are looking for conference presentations, case studies, positioning papers and workshop presentations on a wide range of topics. For a list of topics and how to respond, see:

www.cimtech.co.uk/Pages/Main/CourseEvents_GovCall.htm

If you have a story to tell and would like to be considered for a slot on this major event then please get in touch with us as soon as possible, by 6th February 2009 at the latest. We look forward to hearing from you.

Laura Hutchings

Cimtech Ltd,

Innovation Centre, University of Hertfordshire,

College Lane, Hatfield, Herts AL10 9AB

T: 01707 281060

F: 01707 281061

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.cimtech.co.uk

Cimtech Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales. Registered Number: 2342651 Registered office: University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AB.