Digital Preservation Training Programme, London, February 2009

I am pleased to announce that the date and venue for the next Digital
Preservation Training Programme has been confirmed for 23-25 February 2009
at GuildHE, Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HB. The
course uses a pedagogical approach to training and involves group work and
interaction.

The cost is £650 (£600 if booking made by the end of January) and does not
include accommodation but we can recommend hotels in the vicinity for you.
Please book early to avoid disappointment as there are limited spaces due to
the nature of the course.

For more details about this event please see http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/dptp/.

The booking form can be found at
http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/dptp/future-courses/booking-form.html.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at dptp-

Please book early to avoid disappointment as we have limited spaces due to
the nature of the course.

Kind regards,
Kate Bradford