Please pass to anyone in your networks who may be looking for a career in conservation. ___________________________________________________ The Victorian Society is seeking to recruit a new Conservation Adviser. The successful applicant will be educated to degree level or equivalent, have a knowledge of Victorian and Edwardian architecture, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of the planning system would also be an advantage. Travel throughout England and Wales involved. This is a three year contract subject to performance and funding. Based in London the salary is £20,000 pa (plus pension). For details and application form visit http://www.victoriansociety.org.uk; telephone 020 8747 5890. You must apply on our application form. We do not accept CVs. The closing date for applications is 9.30am 26 January 2008.