Happy New Year to all AllStatters!

I am pleased to announce that my company, MSC Training, will be running the
course “Add Value to Your Business Everyday with Statistical Thinking” at
the Francis Hotel, Bath on Friday 27th February 2009.  This is for anybody
whose job requires them to use and analyse data to make decisions or to
understand the world they operate in.  It will be of particular benefit to
managers and directors as I strongly believe statistical thinking is an
essential management skill since nearly all managers will have to make
decisions using data.  The cost is £295 plus VAT (£339.25 including VAT) and
the following link (http://www.marriott-stats.com/index.php?page=Course+2)
will take you to the booking form which also gives more details about the
course.

Knowing the people who subscribe to ALLSTAT, I do not expect that many of
you will benefit directly from this course since you will already be
familiar with statistical thinking.  However, I am sure that many of your
colleagues, managers and clients fail to appreciate what you can offer due
to their lack of familiarity with statistical thinking.  By attending this
highly interactive, practical and stimulating course, they will learn what
statistical thinking means and get a taste of how it can be applied to
familiar business situations including risk management, forecasting,
customer surveys, product trials, quality control and business improvement
and thus make your job easier in the future!

If you have any questions about this course then please do hesitate to
contact me.

Kind Regards

Nigel Marriott

MSC Training

 <http://www.marriott-stats.com/> www.marriott-stats.com

Ground Floor, 21 Marlborough Buildings, Bath BA1 2LY, United Kingdom

Tel (office)    +44 (0)1225 489033

MSC Training is a trading name of Marriott Statistical Consulting Limited,
Company No. 5577275, VAT No. 883304029

Registered in England,   Registered Office – Equity House, 4-6 School Road,
Tilehurst, Reading, RG31 5AL