Yesterday I sent a message about statistical jobs in the York Trials Unit.

I apologised for the horrible web address, but it now does not even
work!  If you go to

http://www.york.ac.uk/jobs/

and then follow the links "Search and apply for jobs" , "Search and
apply", all current York vacancies will be listed, including two
statistician posts and one research fellow in the York Trials Unit,
Department of Health Sciences.

Informal enquiries may be made to Professor David Torgerson, Director of
the York Trials Unit, tel. 01904 321340,
email: [log in to unmask], not to me, please.

Martin

J. Martin Bland
Prof. of Health Statistics
Dept. of Health Sciences
Seebohm Rowntree Building Area 2
University of York
Heslington
York YO10 5DD

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 01904 321334     Fax: 01904 321382
Web site: http://martinbland.co.uk/