Dear Chris

At Portsmouth:

1. One of our Pro Vice-Chancellors has responsibility for Equality and Diversity.

2. We have an Equality and Diversity Committee.

3. The Pro V-C mentioned above chairs the Committee.

4.The Committee reports to HR Committee of Governors and then Academic Council.

Regards

Alex

>>> Chris Bradshaw <[log in to unmask]> 20/01/09 3:02 PM >>>
Hi,

We're doing a bit of research as to what sort of Equality Structures exist in
Universities.  Please let me know the following:

1. Who in the senior team has overall responsibility for Equality and Diversity?

2. Do you have an Equality Committee/Board or an Equal Opps. Comittee?

3. Who (designation) chairs this group?

4. Where does the committee report?

Thanks

Chris