Dear all,

To inform a review of our retirement policy, I've been asked to find out what
other HEIs' current retirement policies are.  To make it easy on our inboxes,
please just click on the link below.  It will take you to a very short (2
question) survey, which should take you only a few seconds to complete.

http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/anglia/retirement

I will feed back the findings to the Admin-eo list, once the survey has
closed.  If it's a concern, please rest assured that no HEI will be
identified in the feedback.

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,

Faith
=================
Faith Marchal
HR Consultant - Diversity
Anglia Ruskin University
Bishop Hall Lane
Chelmsford  CM1 1SQ
Tel:  0845 196 4928
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
--
Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service -
www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems