From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Bradshaw
Sent: 20 January 2009 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality and Diversity Structures

Hi,

We're doing a bit of research as to what sort of Equality Structures exist in

Universities.  Please let me know the following:

1. Who in the senior team has overall responsibility for Equality and Diversity?

The Vice-Chancellor in conjunction with the Head of HR

2. Do you have an Equality Committee/Board or an Equal Opps. Committee?

Equality and Diversity Board

3. Who (designation) chairs this group?

The Pro-vice Chancellor who is Equality Champion

4. Where does the committee report?

To our Governing Council

Thanks

Chris