I am interested in exploring this area also.
Nona McDuff
Kingston University

-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of K HAYAT
Sent: 06 January 2009 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monitoring of Sexual Orientation and Religion/Belief -
Staff

Hello Colleagues,

Happy New Year.

We are currently developing work around monitoring of staff around
sexual
orientation and religion and belief.  I was wondering if anyone has had
involvement of this and is willing to share their approach/experiences
off
line, any help, advice, guidance will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Kez Hayat
Equality and Diversity Officer
Direct Line: 01274 233076
Fax: 01274 236220
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Note: The University of Bradford does not subscribe to 'out of office'
auto
replies.  If you send me an email and I do not respond, I may be away or
on
leave.  Please call to check I'm here if the matter is urgent.

Security System.

Security System.