From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mohammad Al-Jubouri
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Postmortem blood sample stability for measuring ethanol

Dear All,

What is the stability of ethanol in postmortem blood samples if they are kept for 3 months in the fridge prior to measuring ethanol?

thanks

Mohammad

Dr. M A Al-Jubouri, MB ChB, MSc, FRCP Edin, FRCPath
Consultant Chemical Pathologist

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/