Europe--Arts in the Management Curriculum

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/postgraduate/postgraduate-study/culture-of-success-european-schools-introduce-arts-subjects-to-management-curriculum-1479582.html

If I'd known I'd find this right away I would have paired it with the Harvard report I just sent. This is a summary, but it turned up a couple examples I didn't know about.  Hope it will for you, too.

Ted

Ted Buswick
Oral Historian and Archivist

THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
One Beacon Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA  02108
Phone: (617) 850-3965
Fax: (617) 850-3701
Cell: (617) 470-2270

Executive-in-Residence for Leadership and the Arts
Graduate School of Management
Clark University
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
(617) 470-2270

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,

you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or

any information contained in the message. If you have received this material

in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this

message. Thank you.