Dear members of the list,

I would like to inform you that has become available, ONLY IN SPANISH, issue No. 29 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. It is available in the following formats:

- You can download it at

<http://www.eclac.org/drni/noticias/circulares/2/34862/Carta29es.pdf>
http://www.eclac.org/drni/noticias/circulares/2/34862/Carta29es.pdf

- As an attachment to e-mail; requests to [log in to unmask] (only in PDF, about 0.2 MB).

- Hard copy (printed) version by air mail (individual copies) free of charge while our extremely limited supplies last. Requests should be sent to [log in to unmask], INDICATING YOUR ADDRESS. ** Please, do NOT SEND REQUESTS TO THE LIST (do not use "REPLY"), but directly to [log in to unmask] **

Hard copies for subscribers will be dispatched by air mail shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Andrei S. Jouravlev
Economic Affairs Officer
Natural Resources and Infrastructure Division
Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)