Dear Alexander,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I am doing the reverse process. I am testing
some registration methods and I need some nonrigidly transformed images to
apply to my registration pipeline. I want only to measure the degree of
registration improvement by some simple metrics such as mutual information.
First, I used brainweb with RF nonlinearity and noise, but, RF nonlinearity is a
kind of intensity nonlinearity and I think is not suitable to test a registration
algorithm (Am I right?). So, I need to have a sample image and nonrigidly
transformed version (spatially nonuniformed) of it to test my algorithm.

Best,
Siamak