I have addressed a similar issue in creating my design scripts. What I do is up front create all possible regressors, eg: Correct Cond A / Incorrect Condition A / Correct Condition B / Incorrect Condition B ...

Then I cycle through my behavioral results file (trial specific responses collected at the time of the scanning) and fill in the different regressors. Then I go back and check to see if any regressors are empty. If so, the program removes them and all that is left are the non-empty regressors which go into my model.

The next thing to consider is how do you compare correct vs incorrect if the proportions are strongly in favor of correct. So if you have 25 correct trials and 5 incorrect trials.
For that I do not have a good answer and am looking forward to what others have to say.
 I hope this helps,
Jason