Hi,

there was a response to a similar question a while ago suggesting that
you include a "dummy mistake" at the very last scan. The effect of this
will only be taken into account (due to the shift of the HRF) when you
are already done scanning, so it will not really make a difference (but
it may allow you to specify your model). Perhaps this is worth a try.

Best,
Marko

Tully, Joseph (NIH/NIMH) [V] schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>

> My problem is that I’m trying to differentiate between correct &
> incorrect responses on an fMRI task over the course of 4 runs. The
> problem is that some people did really well or really poorly in certain
> runs. For example, subject A may have gotten 100% correct/0% incorrect
> on the task during run 1. As far as I can tell, this means that it is
> impossible to Specify 1^st Level and run the program, since the program
> assumes I’ve made a mistake and left something in blank rather than the
> subject literally having 0% incorrect. Is there a way to collapse all 4
> runs together so I can still make this comparison between correct &
> incorrect responses?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Joe

Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473