Funny, I was having the same problem when I got your email.
I tried various things, and what worked in my case was to increase the
number of Gaussians per class for CSF from 2 to 4.
So that variable will now be 2 2 4 4 instead of 2 2 2 4.
Maybe the CSF + skull is too variable to be well modeled with only 2
Gaussians?

Philip Kohn