dcm2nii is part of MRIcroN and converts to NIFTI format. You just need
to enter the first dicom in the series and it produces n volumes.

If ANALYZE is needed instead, use dcm2analyze (part of MRIcro) on the
command line or use MRIcro GUI: Choose Import -> Convert foreign to
Analyze. Specify (1) number of files and (2) number of volumes and
select the first DICOM in the series.

Alternatively, if you already have 4D images for all your scans and have
fsl tools installed, you can use "fslsplit" command (avwsplit on older
versions of fsl) that will unpack the 4D images into many 3D images.

Dasa