Everyone in the team at the JISC RSC South East would like to take this opportunity of wishing all our learning providers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We would like to thank you for your collaboration and support over the last twelve months and we look forward to providing you with an even better service in 2009. We hope that you have a wonderful (and hopefully restful) break over the Yuletide holiday with family and friends. 2009 promises to be an exciting year full of developments, challenges and rewards. We are here to assist you in any way that we can and wish you all inspiration, progress and success in the coming 12 months.

Please click here for our (slightly frivolous) Christmas message.

Kind regards

Michelle Montague

Events, Marketing & Communications Officer

JISC RSC South EastBlock D Keynes CollegeUniversity of KentCanterburyKentCT2 7NPTel: 01227 82(4936)Fax: 01227 82(4225)http://www.rsc-southeast.ac.uk/events.php

P Save our trees! Please don't print out this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.