Dear List,

I am currently seeking a trainee/junior records manager to join one of my existing teams based in the Reading area.

This would be a full-time, staff position and is available immediately. A starting salary of £16-20k is available, depending upon age and experience.

This role would suit a recent graduate seeking a career in records/archive management, however, I will consider all applications on their merit.

If you would like to be considered for this position, please e-mail or phone me for further details (0771-3189384).

PS. Best wishes to you all for 2009!

Paul

Dr Paul Duller
Consultancy Services Director

Tribal Education and Technology Limited
Tribal House
Coal Road
Leeds LS14 1PQ

Work e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Home e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.tribalgroup.co.uk/information

Mob   : 07713 189384
Fax    : 01509 232748
Home : 01476 575389
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]