From: Kenneth Wolman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Faits divers de la Poesie Americain et Britannique
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 4:45 PM

Judy Prince wrote:
> This is not amusing.
> Judy

I shall come out of lurking, agree with Judy, and suggest that the art
of satire, if ever practiced with something other than a bludgeon, will
raise the author of this self-congratulatory blog (aren't most of them?)
to an almost bearable level of snottiness.  "Imbecile" is spelled the

same in French and English, ne c'est pas?

kw

--
Ken
Wolman	http://bestiaire.typepad.com	http://www.petsit.com/content317832.html