You mean Ed Dorn, I presume, Robin.

Though I'm rather fond of King's version too.

Thanks, Jon, for those extracts. Contra Dave, I like them rather a
lot. And Pound's misunderstandings, like Kleist's of Hegel, were among
those great creative mistakes that enliven the culture.

xA

--
Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au
Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com