I have to say that on a scale of awfulness this knackers the balance:
'It is an hour of magic' 'the small strings talk like a whisper'
'Sorrow between mandarin ducks' 'Ah false desire and fate' 'The bass
strings are something like rain' - Jeez!!

Best (laughing because it's a better choice than crying)

Dave

David Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.bircumshaw/
The Animal Subsides http://www.arrowheadpress.co.uk/books/animal.html