Still trying to figure out why this didnae get sent yesterday.  Hmmm......
wonder if it'll make it today.
Judy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Judy Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2008/12/11
Subject: POETRYETC: A Learning Lab
To: "Poetryetc: poetry and poetics" <[log in to unmask]>

Petc folks' views, personalities, and poems do sneak into one's psyche over
time.  I noticed it while writing out Christmas cards this week; couldnae
help thinking about Martin Dolan's wonderful poem in the online
anthology---and Partick's great snap-poem about his own loving duty sending
off Christmas cards.  I even hesitated buying the cards---50% off, before
Christmas, no less---because tho I loved their simplicity and subtle
sparkle, they seemed a mirror of the sleek PC types that Martin's poem had
described.  But I threw the box of them in the trolley anyway and smiled,
remembering Martin and Patrick.  Thanks guys!
Seasons Greetings [she says, PC'ly]!

Judy