I will have time to re-read as soon as I get round to printing it out,
Judy, and +looking+ at it, in the way that one does when one holds a
text in the hand, rather that staring at it on a screen. I'm quite
grateful for your suggestion, me ducks, and will take it on board,
meantime, not all the dotty d's are unpleasant, some are quite
positive, but at the same time we have to have a meeting of the LPS
com come Friday where I have to raise the question of why it seems
that we are going to subsidise a well-known professional poet plus an
arts centre to the tune of 1800 quid next for a two hour event while
we'll even have to pay a tenner each to get in!
For a reading we are paying for!
Something has gorn wrong. Meantime too we had a memorial event for
Brian, remember him, the little guy who chaired that reading last
year, that has brought joy to his survivors. So some things good, some
things not so.

xxx

Dave