From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Janet Jackson
Sent: 28 November 2008 03:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pat snap _-^*^-_Wednesday, November 26, 2008

nice typo in the third-last line

--
I'm looking for writing-related paid work! Performance (my poetry, yours or
someone else's); any kind of writing including technical or corporate;

Janet Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
www.proximitypoetry.com (Poetry)
www.myspace.com/poetjj (Includes occasional arts & culture blog)

The Line Mine, bulletin board for Perth poetry & spoken word:
groups.yahoo.com/group/thelinemine

Breastfeeding info & help: www.breastfeeding.asn.au