To amend your subscription, join or leave this list, go to:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=performsocsci&A=1

And follow the instructions.

Cheers,
kip

Dr Kip Jones

Reader in Qualitative Research

Centre for Qualitative Research

Leader, Performative Social Science Group

School of Health & Social Care and The Media School

Bournemouth University

Bournemouth, UK

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=performsocsci&A=1

FQS Special Issue on Performative Social Science:

http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/issue/view/10

Changing the way we view social science one download at a time.