From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Sam Chapman
Sent: Tuesday, 9 December 2008 9:29 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Occ Health: Aviation Fuel

Hello

I've recently started work over in New Zealand. One of my projects is to
look
into health surveillance for those individuals exposed to aviation fuel
- the
refuellers. It would be good if anyone working in the aviation industry
could
tell me what you currently do if anything - Any help greatly
appreciated!

Sam Chapman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

Check out our web site:  http://www.cdhb.govt.nz

This email and attachments have been scanned for content and viruses and is believed to be clean
This email or attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for the
sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in
this email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Canterbury District Health Board