From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 13 December 2008 16:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] tuberculin siupplies

Hi all
I work for a service performing preemployment screening around the UK
for
clinical staff. Does anyone know where I can source tuberculin supplies
for
Mantoux testing and BCG immunisation?. There is a shortage in various
regions
I know but how do you get these tests and BCG done with such a shortage?
thanks
kevin bailey
Occupational Physician (independent)
MFOM