Define commuting distance, the train station is opposite !

Campbell

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Aziz, Bashyr
Sent: 02 December 2008 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Placement for nursing students

The University of Wolverhampton is seeking OH services to provide
practice placements to final year adult nursing students.

If you are within commuting distance of Dudley and Wolverhampton, and
might be able to help budding nurses get a taste of occupational health
nursing, then please contact me off list for further information.  The
placements will be for 2 to 7 weeks, and the students will have general,
adult nursing, learning outcomes to meet.

What's in it for the occupational health practitioner:
1. You will be added to our mentor database
2. There will be opportunities for mentorship training
3. You will gain access to university resources, including library and
electronic search engines
4. There will be opportunities to acquire academic credits at
postgraduate/masters level

Many thanks to all those who responded to my earlier request some months
ago, and I look forward to hearing from some more practitioners

Best wishes

Bashyr

Bashyr Aziz
University of Wolverhampton

School of Health - MH113 | Nursery Street | Wolverhampton WV1 1AD
* 01902 518632  * <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   *
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/home/
P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

--
Scanned by iCritical.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community
does  not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust   http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust   http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust    http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: