From: "Roger Baden Bradford" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:56 AM
Subject: Kibble Trolley

Friends
Can you please help me- Do you know what the name of the Flat-Bed Trolley
is, that the Cornish Miners used to wheel the kibble from the shaft to the
tip- it shows in photo's of the Burra Burra Copper Mine in the 1870's!!!!
In the Burra photo's the small flat-bed truck is shown parked on the rough
raised tramway.
I am referring to the shaft,and whim , before any automatic system was
fitted to empty the kibble.
Hope some one knows.
Take Care.
Roger B Bradford, Of Elizabeth, South Australia

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.