"What book on the subject would be good to have?

I'm extremely interested in the subject, but would rather have a good, scholarly work - although in a pinch, something may be better than nothing."

It is probably only tangentially of use to you, but you might find some good stuff in Calvin B. Kendall's _The Allegory of the Church: Romanesque Portals and Their Verse Inscriptions_ (U of Toronto Press). A quick glance at the index found only one reference to Jerusalem and the church, and Bede danced around your particular interest. The book looks very good in general and is on my list of my top 100 must-read's...

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com

Click to become a massage therapist and work for yourself.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbtvk60mWOlN2yZcknGfQ9YpcT4O7MsM3tgeuih3vDeUi07pZ/

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]