Hi!

Thanks for everyone's feedback!

As I have big groups (25-32), there are a wide range of motivation and
learning outcomes. I have to had the teaching pace slower to make sure most
students achieve the objectives. But they are all top set students so it is
generally ok up to now.

I'm preparing them for GCSE with the textbook Chinese for GCSE (Kuaile
Hanyu). I add the vocabulary based on the new GCSE specification. I'm
wondering if it is better to follow Liming's approach doing some formal exam
to give them greater 'push'. But as Linda said the points of Asset would be
cancelled when they enter for GCSE, and I'm not sure whether Asset
breakthrough to intermediate levels match well to GCSE specification. Any
suggestion?

regards,

Hanghang Huang