[astro-group] Cosmology Seminar today
Dear All,

For the cosmology seminar this Friday we will have Olivier Dore from CITA:

Probing primordial non-gaussianity and testing gravity with large scale structure surveys

The questions facing cosmologists are salient : inflation, dark energy and dark matter.
However, the next generation of large scale structure surveys will allow us to address
them in original ways. I will illustrate this with two examples which go beyond the
obvious cosmological probes. The first one demonstrates how to constrain with
unmatched sensitivity the primordial non-gaussianity using large scale galaxy clustering
measurements. The second presents a new test of gravity on large scales using jointly

The seminar will be on Fri 12/12, at 12 noon, in H503 (Huxley Building-South Kensington
Campus).
We will go to lunch with the speaker at 1pm.

Cheers,
Paniez