Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Experts,

I’m writing to invite you to help in a PhD study of Information Security
Management in E-learning for education institutions. The study is part of
the PhD project to investigate the information security threats in the
e-learning environment in the UK area.

I believe that all of you are familiar with the e-learning environment and
I’m contacting a random sample which should consist of people that are
working closely in the e-learning environment.

Results from the survey will be use to help in understanding the main
threats in the e-learning environment. By understanding the main threats and
situation in e-learning environment, the framework for information security
management in e-learning environment, can be designed.

Your answers are completely confidential and will be released only as
summaries in which no individual‘s answer can be identified. This survey is
voluntary. However, you can help me very much by taking a few minutes to
share your experience and thought about the information security threats in
e-learning environment.

Here is a link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DqBMynj4P8HPwMsCI_2fmtSA_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your time.