-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of R Turner
Sent: 02 December 2008 12:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reminders and Fines

Completely agree with Paul. In fact we have written into our library
regulations the fact that courtesy notices are just that and that
failure to
receive them will not invalidate any subsequent proceedings or action.
Ruth Turner
Deputy Librarian(Resources Management)
University of Bradford
01274 233367