SLA EUROPE
*****************
WINTER WARMER QUIZ
This is a great opportunity to meet and get to know information
professionals in an informal setting as you battle for supremacy in
general knowledge.
The annual gathering of SLA colleagues from across Europe
DATE
Wednesday 21st January 2009
___________________________
TIME
6.30 pm start
_________________________
LOCATION
City Tavern, 29, Lawrence Lane, London EC2V 8DP
Please form teams of up to 6 people, nominate a team captain, dream up a
team name and submit your application online via our website. Please
apply by 16th January.
www.sla-europe.org
Do not worry if you do not have a team!  Sign up anyway and we will
assign you to a team (a great way to network)
Please note no-shows will be invoiced.  Entrants are taken on a first
come, first served basis with priority given to the first team for each
company.  Second teams will be placed on reserve.
This event is proudly sponsored by
Sue Hill Recruitment

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others.
Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank
you.