*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We have recently purchased Adobe Presenter at UCA and hope to create Flash-based audio-visual library tutorials using this software.

Do any of you have experience of using this or a similar tool to create online learning objects?  Has this been successful and, if so, what impact has this had on student learning?

I’d be very interested in looking at some examples if people are willing to share?

Thanks & best wishes,
Kristy

Kristy Widdicombe - BA (Hons), MA, MSc., MCLIP - [log in to unmask]

Academic Liaison Librarian -
Epsom (Fashion, FPI, Fashion Journalism, Fashion Management and Marketing, Music
and Lifestyle Journalism)

University for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester.  Ashley Road,
Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BE

Tel: +44 (0)1372 202457

http://www.ucreative.ac.uk        http://librarycatalogue.ucreative.ac.uk/

Now a University!
One of Europe's leading arts and design institutions, the University for the Creative Arts builds on a proud tradition of creative arts education spanning 150 years. Our campuses at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester are home to more than 6,000 students from 76 countries studying on courses in fashion, graphics, design, media, fine art and architecture.
DISCLAIMER
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of the University College. This message may contain confidential information and will be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it, or copy it. Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it and others within the
University College. Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures, the University College accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their own virus checking procedures.
Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000001ukm/direct/01/