Hello

Does anyone know of a source (or alternatively, a method) for finding the
volatility estimates, both pre- and post IPO, for companies who went
public in 2006/7? This is for some research on volatility estimates used
by private companies for the purpose of option valuation.

I believe that Bloomberg could help with this, but we don't have this
source currently available, so if any business libraries out there have
suggestions, they'd be gratefully received.

Anyone interested in any responses I get, am happy to pass the information
on.

Regards

Jane Marshall

Jane Marshall
Business Information Officer
Business Information Service
Eddie Davies Library (part of the John Rylands University Library)
Manchester Business School
The University of Manchester
Booth Street West
Manchester M15 6PB