Dear Emily

I don't think contacting the account manager about these would be advisable at this time as he is busy trying to answer all our questions about the very late Nesli deal and supply us with subscription lists etc.

Thanks
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Subject Support & E-Library Team,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
Aberystwyth University,