Please contact Lyndsay Rees-Jones to book a place at this festive InForum  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please don't reply back to me

Rowena

Hi Everyone

There is so much going on between now and Christmas/New Year that it is hard to feel personally organised let alone on top of our 2008 journey so far.

But next Wednesday (10th December) is your chance to take a couple of hours out of your heavy schedule of Christmas shopping, card writing, party going and generally work-related stresses, to review how we feel and how we have coped with 2008.

If you have been to Online this week then I am sure that your head is buzzing with ideas seen, presentations heard, and in direct proportion to your sore feet and aching back from carrying literature and freebies all considerately packaged in shoulder-strapped carrier bags.  More important is how can you make sense of it all from your personal perspective....

So.... I do hope to see many of you for some Christmas fare next Wednesday.

Please forward this notification to any of your contacts who might be interested.

Best wishes

Lyndsay

CILIP InForum: where informative meets informal

CILIP InForum is a series of discussion workshops where you can network with like-minded library and information professionals.  Enjoy face-to-face sharing and collaboration that compliments the CILIP Communities online platform.

Wednesday 10th December 08

CILIP, 7 Ridgmount Street, London WC1E 7AE

5.30pm for a 6.00pm start.  Finish at 7.30pm

Personal review

*     How has 2008 been for you?  Did you achieve all that you wanted?

*     Reflecting on what was good (and not so good) can be a powerful preparation for stepping positively into 2009

........  and it's the time for jollity, fun and celebration so do join us for a .......

Christmas 'Special' CILIP InForum

There will be a charge of £5.00 for CILIP members and £15.00 for non-members. Refreshments [wine/nibbles] will be provided.

To reserve a space please email: Lyndsay Rees-Jones, CILIP, 7 Ridgmount Street, London WC1E 7AE

Tel: 020 7255 0630 [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    Because space is limited, booking is essential.

CILIP InForum booking form

CILIP membership number:  ______________________

  Cheque enclosed to value of  £5        [member] or £15         [non-member]

We look forward to welcoming you