From: Philippa Brown [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of NLHenquiries
Sent: 19 December 2008 10:37
To: Vicky Sergeant
Subject: Update: 1754 RE: MyJournals

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your enquiry. The unique reference for this incident is 1745.

I have been informed that when TDnet is switched off on the 31st December http://journals.library.nhs.uk<http://journals.library.nhs.uk/> will direct you to the new MyJournals service.

If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
Philippa Brown
1st line support - National Library for Health
NHS Institute, Knowledge and Learning Team: National Library for Health
Coventry House, University of Warwick,
Coventry CV4 7AL
http://www.library.nhs.uk<http://www.library.nhs.uk/>