Hi Everyone

PLEASE NOTE

If you are using the snipurl address that James sent out about 2 years ago - they are not working correctly.

These are the amended addresses which as far as I can tell are now correct (change of capitalisation)

http://snipurl.com/jnlama
http://snipurl.com/stroke
http://snipurl.com/neurology
http://snipurl.com/laryngoscope
http://snipurl.com/crit_care_med
http://snipurl.com/c_o_r_r
http://snipurl.com/circul
http://snipurl.com/annals_of_surgery
http://snipurl.com/anesthesiology
http://snipurl.com/anes_and_analgesia

Regards, Mary

Mary Hill
Library Manager
Multidisciplinary Education Centre Library
Pinewood House
Stepping Hill Hospital

Tel: 0161 419 5809         Fax: 0161 419 5696
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.stockport.nhs.uk

Have you explored the information on www.library.nhs.uk?

 Stockport  NHS Foundation Trust * Every Patient Matters
  This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are for the Intended recipient only.
If you have received this email in error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, Copying or any other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be Unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently  Delete  this email.
This email and its attachments have been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee  That  they are virus free. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.